Friday 8 May 2015

Monday Night Flares

Morning!
I think it's probably safe to assume that I have spent the majority of this week drinking or hungover. And although, the mornings have been horrendous, I've honestly never enjoyed university life so much. On Monday, we went to a club where there was free entry and a shot for everyone who went. Its clear to say bopping along to 'I wanna dance with somebody' and 'hollaback girl' slightly made up for the large variety of creepy middle aged men and women. 
We stayed until closing and I would not have changed it for the world, although a fifty year old woman went to the toilet with the door open metres away (everything was out, not going to lie) and then proceeded to tell me later that I was going to regret talking to a particular guy in the morning (what did she take me for?!).
I hope you enjoyed hearing about my night .
Thank you 
Eleanor Rachel
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment