Thursday 11 December 2014

Latest Instagram Posts - December 12th

Okay, so today I'm going to talk through the posts that you may have seen most recently appearing on my Instagram and what the significance is that they have in my life. A lot of exciting things have happened in the last month and by capturing these precious moments in photo form, it means I can treasure these memories in the future. 
This first photo was taken just after I signed a contract for a house with my two best friends for next year. I am honestly so excited to be moving in with them and for all the memories that we are going to create together. We got home from the housing office and basically just all crashed on my bed. 
This is a photo of me attempting to boil vegetables for the first time in my uni house. As you can see from my face it was an extremely scary moment for me (I kid, I was a pro...) and everytime I look at this photo, it basically sums up me and Paige (on the left) living together.
The photo above signifies a significant change in my life or really just my hair. This is when I took the plunge and decided to dye the bottoms of my hair purple. I mean I did jump on the dip dying bandwagon a tad late but better late than never right....
One of the days where I'd got back to my university house from home, we decided to get the train to Seaton Carew, a little beach town. It was cold and dark and raining and we got lost. That is all that really needs to be said.
This is how I wash up at university. I spread out a huge towel on my floor, fill up a bowl with hot water and fairy liquid and get scrubbing. I probably do this about every two days and it's a very chilled experience where i can just sit and think. 
Fast forward to the current day and this is my hair at the current moment. When I originally dyed it about a week ago, it was so much brighter and its now at a pastel lilac colour which I much prefer. I have grown a love for dying my hair bright colours so who knows what you'll see next.
Thank you for reading this post, 
I hope you've enjoyed it 
Eleanor Rachel 
xo





No comments:

Post a Comment