Thursday 5 February 2015

#FOTD - February Daily Look


  1. The First thing I do on a day to day basis is use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water on a cotton pad to get rid of any makeup that I may have left behind the night before. 
  2. The next aspect is to moisturise. I use the Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser all over my face.
  3. I then apply a light covering of Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation in 200 Soft Beige and cover any dark circles and blemishes with their Wake Me Up concealer in 040 Soft Beige.
  4. To create a healthy glow, I use Rimmel's Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in 050 Live Pink.
  5. I set everything with Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 002 Pink Blossom.
  6.  For my eyes, I created a smokey eye with the Next Cashmere Pallette and Barry M Showgirl Mascara on the lashes.
  7. For my lips, I use the Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick (Are you guessing I'm a Rimmel fan by now or...)  in shade 05.
I hope you enjoyed reading what my make up routine is on a daily basis. I'm currently working through reviews of the products used so when they are done, they will be linked. Thank you,

Eleanor Rachel
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment